The Homework Checker 2011 - 2012
- Homeworks in green are short, ‘traditional’ tasks, which may take only 10 mins or up to half an hour. These will be recorded in the pupils planners.
- Red homeworks are Extended Tasks, which should still average 2 hours and should be completed in a two-week timeline. These can be accessed on the RLP by clicking on the red words below.
- Upper sets or Gifted and Talented pupils will be expected to complete extra Extended Tasks, as directed by their subject teacher. These tasks are not optional.
- Design Technology – homeworks in green may merely be to bring in ingredients, or alternatively consist of a worksheet or other written or research task.
- English Sp – fortnightly spelling homework
- Homework tasks and resources can be accessed by clicking on the underlined subjects below.