Our school has high expectations of pupils, staff, parents and governors alike and we work in close partnership in order to ensure that everyone strives to give of their best.
By treating pupils as individuals and building on their personal strengths, we aim to prepare them to contribute positively to the wider community. We also aim to develop an enthusiasm for learning, which we hope they will carry into adult life
For all pupils we provide:
- a rich and varied curriculum
- high quality teaching
- effective pastoral care
- excellent well-maintained facilities
- outstanding academic results.
In return we expect:
- high standards of work and behaviour
- a positive attitude to learning
- a commitment to “improving on our previous best”.
- Safer Internet Day 2019: How to help your child be kind to others online
- Family banter and self-esteem: drawing the line on what is OK
- How to use the ‘Uniquely Me’ guide to help boost your child’s self-esteem
- When your child’s anger may be linked to low self-esteem
- Photoshop-spotting: talking to your child about ‘fake’ images
KEEP CALM and DO SOME REVISION The Romsey School Subject-by-Subject Guide to Successful Revision is now online and available for your to download on your computer or mobile device. Dear Year 11 student, As it is quickly approaching your exams, your teachers at the Romsey School have decided to collect together some vital course information, revision websites and hints & … Continue reading
Are you interested in becoming a teacher? If you would like to find out more we are running School Experience days on the following dates; 8th October 2018, 12th November 2018, 10th December 2018, 21st January 2019, 11th March 2019 10th June 2019. To register or to find out more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Colm McKavanagh, headteacher and Jonathan de Sausmarez, executive headteacher at The Romsey School said: “These results reflect the exceptionally hard work which students, staff and parents have put in over the past 5 years. “Congratulations are due to everyone who worked so well together. We are particularly pleased with the percentage of pupils who have achieved the higher grades and this … Continue reading
You can view the photos from last Friday school prom by following the links on this post. You can view the full gallery or the YouTube video. You can view the leavers photos here: Or the video below:
The dates for the start of term in September are below as are the dates for our Open Evening and tours of the school. There is no need to book for open evening but tours can be booked by calling the main school office on 01794 512334. Monday 3 Sept INSET (1) Tuesday 4 Sept INSET (2) Wednesday 5 Sept … Continue reading