Our school has high expectations of pupils, staff, parents and governors alike and we work in close partnership in order to ensure that everyone strives to give of their best.
By treating pupils as individuals and building on their personal strengths, we aim to prepare them to contribute positively to the wider community. We also aim to develop an enthusiasm for learning, which we hope they will carry into adult life
For all pupils we provide:
- a rich and varied curriculum
- high quality teaching
- effective pastoral care
- excellent well-maintained facilities
- outstanding academic results.
In return we expect:
- high standards of work and behaviour
- a positive attitude to learning
- a commitment to “improving on our previous best”.
- Harmful sexual behaviour in children and young people: what parents need to know
- NCA-CEOP’s new ‘Jessie & Friends’ resource to help keep your child safer online
- What parents need to know about the online blackmail known as ‘sextortion’
- Don’t focus on the so-called ‘Momo Challenge’: educate children about online safety
- Simple life hacks if your family wants to cut back on screen time
Safer Internet Day 2019 – Tuesday 5th of February Safer Internet Day 2019 will be celebrated globally on Tuesday 5th February 2019 with the slogan “Together for a better internet”, the day provides a fantastic opportunity to engage with children about their digital lives. As a parent follow this link for a helpful pack. Whole activities for the family. In the UK the Safer Internet … Continue reading
Tickets are now on sale for our annual school production ‘Chicago’ (High School Edition) In roaring twenties Chicago, chorine Roxie Hart murders a faithless lover and convinces her hapless husband, Amos, to take the rap…until he finds out he’s been duped and turns on Roxie. Convicted and sent to death row, Roxie and another “Merry Murderess,” Velma Kelly, vie for … Continue reading
Watch it below.
Parental Control Help Pages from the leading UK ISP & Mobile Providers. General Advice for setting Parental Controls for the Internet BT Broadband – Parental Support Pages Sky Broadband – Parental Shield Virgin Media Broadband – Parental Control Talk Talk Mobile & Broadband – Family Security Post Office Broadband – SafeGuard Plusnet Broadband & Mobile – SafeGuard EE Mobile & … Continue reading
KEEP CALM and DO SOME REVISION The Romsey School Subject-by-Subject Guide to Successful Revision is now online and available for your to download on your computer or mobile device. Dear Year 11 student, As it is quickly approaching your exams, your teachers at the Romsey School have decided to collect together some vital course information, revision websites and hints & … Continue reading