Our school has high expectations of pupils, staff, parents and governors alike and we work in close partnership in order to ensure that everyone strives to give of their best.
By treating pupils as individuals and building on their personal strengths, we aim to prepare them to contribute positively to the wider community. We also aim to develop an enthusiasm for learning, which we hope they will carry into adult life
For all pupils we provide:
- a rich and varied curriculum
- high quality teaching
- effective pastoral care
- excellent well-maintained facilities
- outstanding academic results.
In return we expect:
- high standards of work and behaviour
- a positive attitude to learning
- a commitment to “improving on our previous best”.
- How do I know if social media posts are sponsored?
- Strong, not skinny: encouraging a healthier relationship with food
- Boosting your child’s self-esteem in six easy steps
- How setting personal goals can boost your child’s self-esteem
- Why you should talk openly with children about sex and relationships
A big thank you to The Romsey School as African Adventures celebrates its 10th birthday African Adventures is approaching its 10th anniversary and we want to thank those groups that have been with us along the way and have really supported our objective of changing lives in the UK and Africa; The Romsey School certainly fits into this category! The … Continue reading
Safer Internet Day 2019 – Tuesday 5th of February Safer Internet Day 2019 will be celebrated globally on Tuesday 5th February 2019 with the slogan “Together for a better internet”, the day provides a fantastic opportunity to engage with children about their digital lives. As a parent follow this link for a helpful pack. Whole activities for the family. In the UK the Safer Internet … Continue reading
Tickets are now on sale for our annual school production ‘Chicago’ (High School Edition) In roaring twenties Chicago, chorine Roxie Hart murders a faithless lover and convinces her hapless husband, Amos, to take the rap…until he finds out he’s been duped and turns on Roxie. Convicted and sent to death row, Roxie and another “Merry Murderess,” Velma Kelly, vie for … Continue reading
Watch it below.
Parental Control Help Pages from the leading UK ISP & Mobile Providers. General Advice for setting Parental Controls for the Internet BT Broadband – Parental Support Pages Sky Broadband – Parental Shield Virgin Media Broadband – Parental Control Talk Talk Mobile & Broadband – Family Security Post Office Broadband – SafeGuard Plusnet Broadband & Mobile – SafeGuard EE Mobile & … Continue reading