Ethos, Vision and Values
Our vision is to provide a world class education for our young people based on the following principles:
The Romsey School vision:
- Our ethos is inclusive where all young people succeed
- Students are supported and happy, with staff who are fully committed to their development.
- Students achieve outstanding results through inspirational teaching
- Learning has no boundaries within and beyond the classroom
- The school is at the heart of our community
We are a community that aims for all:
- To experience and enjoy new challenges and opportunities
- To have a sense of belonging and pride in our school
- To treat others with fairness, kindness and respect
- To make healthy, informed and responsible choices
- To be able to cope with lifes ups and downs
- To have a sense of awe and wonder
- To acquire a lifelong love of learning
- To be an active and caring citizen
- To be successful
- TO BE HAPPY!
We hope you enjoy looking through our website. Please also see our prospectus for more information about the school and what we can offer for your child.